Jan 4, 2011

A CURE to suicide? FINALLY!

Yes, there is a cure to suicide and depression. This is no joke, and this is not a promise that is empty. You can trust that there IS a cure to suicide and depression, but it is not easy to come by.

The cure is up to you. How bad do you want it?

They say anything worth having in life is worth struggling for. This, I found out to be true, but you don't have to struggle alone.

What do you have to loose by helping yourself to a CURE to suicide, that would enable you to live the life YOU'VE wanted? What if you could live the life by your choice, and finally shed the voice of suicide and depression, would you take the offer?

FRIEND, I'M OFFERING!



See the reason why I haven't written on this site for a long while is because I've been investing my time and efforts into trying to find the answers to your questions about suicide in a way that makes sense!

I've devoted three years to study and research into what makes suicide so powerful and why it is gripping you in such a way that causes you to doubt your worthiness because...

YOU MATTER!!!!!!!!!! I can't stress this enough. God loves you, and friend, I'd like to present to you the opportunity of a lifetime that WILL change your life.

I'd like you to scoot over to this introductory offer, and see for yourself that I am not full of bullshit.
(Did I say that outloud?)

You don't have to believe me, but do you know that you have it within you RIGHT NOW to grab hold of your healthy living lifestyle?

Do you know that you, who believes in God already, have the hope within you to make the change to be the change?

Do you know that everything good that is credited to you is yours for the taking because God is THAT good?

But friend, you are never alone, if you choose to enlist my help, you will receive it for a lifetime!

Please, allow me to help you? I know we can do this together if we try, are you willing? I am...

You have nothing to loose and everything to gain when you choose to live in freedom in a way that allows you to be the person you want to be.

I know you can do this! I believe you can do this...

Your trying will not be in vain this time... I have an outreach program that I'd like to share with you.

https://lifecoachshannon.gumroad.com/l/suicidehelp


 Shannongilmour@protonmail.com